With the support of the Georgian Embassy to Armenia, the "Caucasian Partnership" organization and Yerevan "Mkhitar Sebastatsi " Educomplex announce about the open Review of Armenian Georgian Educational Projects.
The aim: preserving tհe centuries-old friendship among Armenian and Georgian youth
- Armenian-Georgian individual-family-school bridges
- Georgia today
- Georgia in a family calendar
- A day in Tbilisi/Yerevan
- stories, photo series, reports, interviews on everyday life, stories told in the families
- A new project or an article about developing projects of the program "Armenian-Georgian Public Educational Bridges"
- A joint blog, an individual blog, a website page of the program "Armenian-Georgian Public Educational Bridges"
The materials or the links to the materials published in the magazines, personal or club blogs, are to be sent to the address: R.Shaginyan@mskh.am from March 7 until April 12. The presented materials will be published in the blog of the Georgian speaking club in Armenian and Georgian languages. The results are to be summarized in the Educomplex in a Media collection of works on April 10-15 during the "Georgian Language Days" within the Armenian - Georgian Public Educational Review.